A short and mysterious free point and click adventure game, inspired by the feeling of oddness in an everyday situation.
You are Lou. You've recently moved to Lisbon, Portugal, to take up a new job and start a new life. Within days of arriving, you meet an enchanting woman, Catarina, at a bar on a night out. After a lovely evening, you agree to meet her the next day in her favourite park.
You arrive at the stunning park on a beautiful sunny day with high hopes. Lou soon realises the atmosphere is a little off... it's not going to be an average date.
PLEASE NOTE: There are some massive spoilers being posted in the reviews section... please proceed with extreme caution if reading reviews before you play the game. The less you know about the game before playing... the more you will get out of it!
- It's free!
- A short, narrative experience, with puzzles and weirdness. There's more going on than meets the eye...
- Language confusion - Lou does not speak Portuguese.
- Twists and turns - shocking moments! (there's a horror element to the game).
- 90's style digitised graphics and animated sprites.
- Real world location to explore- Tapada das Necessidades in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Also available in Russian!
|Developer||Cloak and Dagger Games|
|Publisher||Cloak and Dagger Games|
|Steam page||A Date in the Park Steampage|
|Install||Install A Date in the Park|